All this is beyond disturbing
If seen, art is highly subjective. Nowadays we are not living in an era where art is limited only to fruits, landscapes, and close-ups of people. Rather, we are living in a time where deep subjects such as dream-like states, many mental illnesses, vivid surreal realms, and dark psychological tendencies are highly welcome. Many artists have interpreted such styles outside the traditional art mediums. These styles can deal with dark eyesight. The work of a talented artist can be inspired by many forms of media.
Like a movie scene or a memory that fades in their head. Also, there can be video games and even music. Of course, sadness has also been considered a chapter of art itself. All this can lead anyone who understands this down a rabbit hole of unsteady observations. Sadness can be portrayed not only by the portrait of a sad person sitting next to a window. Rather it is raining outside as well (this is the gloomy setting familiar to all that one can think of). But talented artists also like to portray it in non-traditional ways.
Today we are bringing you the work of talented artist Virginia Mori. This is a 36-year-old woman who creates surreal and psychologically disturbing artwork. This talented artist depicts a very sad and bad mood. Seeing the artwork of this, there may be some nervousness in your mind. It has been a long and slow journey filled with a lot of research. But everything has come naturally and very naturally in the mind of the artist. The artist has just done what she likes to do. She says that she can’t tell how arrived at the genre.
The artist states that she does not try to explain anything definitively with her art. She only wants to solve the strange feelings and situations figuratively. Her choice artwork of the talented artist was a pencil, ballpoint pen, and paper. You will all see a little girl moving in and out of the surreal scenes in her artwork.
1. The rabbits storm her as she rests in the field. It looks like this girl has accepted her demons because she cannot deal with them anymore
2. Multiple replicas of herself she lives through each day, the faces she puts on while somewhere inside she’s sleeping.
3. She’s hollow on the inside and everyone around her can notice.
4. The human centipede but creepier.
5. Her demons won’t let her escape.
6. Her head is always spiralling out of control.
7. Her demons suffocate her.
8. The cringest of horrors.
9. She’s nowhere safe. They always find a way to creep in.
10. Always a slave to something. (Every cat owner ever)
11. A blurry memory she can recall from any angle.
12. Overthinking perfectly sunned up.
13. When your cat claims your bed and lets you sleep with it.
14. Every step she takes is a painful one.
15. Paralysis summed up perfectly.
16. The sound of music, her favourite tunes steal her soul.
17. Always on the border until it starts separating you.
18. Not perfect.
19. Her table, her rules.
20. Always lost in thought.
21. Floating onto the infinite.
22. A surreal nightmare.
23. Thoughts clinging on.
24. They’re always waiting for her. Cats actually wait for you like that once you start giving them food and care.
25. A picnic with the dead.
26. Let’s be honest, we all read books like that when we’re really into a book.
27. Slides and thrills.
28. Birthdays shortening the years you have left.
29. A lucid dream that keeps you hanging.
30. A clockwork saw.
31. When you’re a musician and you intrument is your canvas.
32. Sleeping with yourself while having a split peronality disorder.
33. Emotions bigger than the world.
34. Always letting other’s get the best of you.
35. Being forced to do something that discomforts you.
36. The challenge to be better than everyone else.
37. A nightmare taking off.
38. The self disposed at the table.
39. Latching onto things that don’t appeal to you and hurt you.
40. Center of unwanted attiontion.