We’ve all had our entire childhoods looking at Disney characters. We’ve all been fascinated by Disney characters too. From watching Disney Junior at 8:00 a.m. to watching Lilo and Stitch in theaters in 2002, all these series and memories will be with you guys forever.
Many artists have taken a lot of inspiration from Disney princesses. All these artists use these characters to create not complete pieces of artwork. Like incredible artwork, we could never have imagined. We’re pretty sure you’ve seen many Disney characters transform into gothic, modern, or even quirky. You can imagine is because this amazing artist uses his skills and magic to transform these princesses. They do it by either painting idols or using a dark makeover on real-life people.
Similarly, talented designer Lexis Vanchecke took the initiative in this example and thought of sharing a series of pictures on social media. This cast has given Disney’s most iconic characters a profound makeover. Surprisingly, his design has gotten more than 16 million likes on Instagram so far. Because the results were so amazing. You too enjoy seeing the work of this wonderful artist.
1.Hades from Hercules.
2. Prince Eric from The Little Mermaid
3. Hercules from Hercules
4. Aladdin from Aladdin
5. Naveen from Princess And The Frog
6. Tarzan from Tarzan
7. Belle from Beauty And The Beast
8. Cinderella from Cinderella
9. Pocahontas from Pocahontas
10. Megara from Hercules
11. Elsa from Frozen
12. Jasmine from Aladdin
13. Mulan from Mulan
14. Alice from Alice In The Wonderland
15. Ariel from The Little Mermaid
16. Rapunzel from Tangled
17. Aurora from Sleeping Beauty
18. Li Shang from Mulan
19. Moana from Moana
20. Tiana from Princess And The Frog
21. Snow White from Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs