Motherhood is to sleep with one eye open and always worry. Motherhood is truly a remarkable gift and a privilege that every mom hold very close to their heart.
Motherhood can be a great mix of happiness and plenty of frustration. For moms, even a peaceful evening walk can turn into a tense activity, like if you suddenly have to remove sand from your baby’s mouth. But all these moments are worth remembering.
Parenting is probably the best and most difficult thing on Earth. Having a baby brings so much fun, happiness, and pain that sometimes you simply have to share it with the world.
A Norwegian mom named Jade Nordahl does so by turning days with her baby, Abel, and her dog, Abbey, into amusing illustration full of sarcasm, frankness, and love.
Looking at things from a positive perspective takes great talent, and we admire this ability in people. And this time, we can’t wait to show you this artist’s illustrations that perfectly sum up what it’s like to be a parent. A good laugh is guaranteed. Many Parents Can Recognize Themselves in Them for sure.
1. Everything becomes the baby’s territory, and you can’t argue with that.
2. Going for a walk turns into bringing half the street back home.
3. That one moment you weren’t paying attention
4. They seem to never run out of energy.
5. You’d never imagine they could stretch like this…
6. You know that you’ll miss all these moments one day!
7. No place will be left unnoticed.
8. Playtime is a non-stop activity, no matter the place.
9. But these 10 minutes of silence come with a price.
10. And even though you sometimes feel completely worn out…
11. There’s one place where you can rarely get some peace.
12. Getting a treat becomes a challenge.
13. But not as challenging as trying to stay clean!
14. But even this is sometimes not enough for a playful baby.
15. And you have biceps worthy of Superman.
16. Sometimes you just need a guilty pleasure and you don’t even feel sorry about it!
17. Actually, sometimes curiosity wins and this is what happens as a result.
18. Being a mom means you have to be ready for everything!!
19. Keep calm it’s just a kid!!
20. When you thought you could get some sweet sleep in the morning:
21. Kids with this Mess!!
22. Everything around becomes a tasty treat for your baby.
23. Babies & their Birthdays!!
24. Seriously, babies are super-humans!
25. Nope, no exceptions!
26. Being a mom means you can react faster than The Flash.
27. However, its effect won’t last too long.
28. But not what Mommy has prepared!
29. Kids comes with a price.
30. That one moment you weren’t paying attention